Wednesday, November 1, 2017

China House





We came to China House in Lucerne Valley about a week ago on our drive back up to Big Bear California.  My Love would always tell me about the China House each time we would pass the restaurant so he finally took me in to check it out.  What an amazing time we had and ate so much great food!


We were told to sit where we pleased and from there ordered what you see in the pictures above and more!  I didn't take a picture of the soup which I should've and definitely have to tell you the soup is absolutely amazing.  Our waitress was a young friendly female and twice throughout our meal a male, who I believe to be the owner brought us wet napkins to clean our hands.  He had an amazing personality and definitely ensured we had a beautiful time.

We left absolutely full!  My Love had warm sake which he said was great while I indulged on the tea and water, which I must say the tea was absolutely amazing! 

If you're driving through the High Desert definitely head out to Lucerne Valley and stop in at the China House as you will not be disappointed and leave with an absolutely full belly!  If you live in the High Desert and haven't checked this place out, YOU HAVE TO GO ALREADY!  This is by far the best Chinese food I've had in the High Desert.  

Thank you China House for the delicious food, great staff, and full belly!

We will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment