Saturday, December 1, 2018

Happy Holidays

The holidays are here along with elevated spirits, joy, and laughter.  I love this time of the year because humans are more polite.  Notice the way humans tell each other things like;
"Happy Holidays"
"Merry Christmas"
"Happy Thanksgiving"
"Have a wonderful holiday"

During this time of the year humans actually acknowledge one another and speak.  It's amazing!  Why can't this go on through out the rest of the year?  Why can't humans acknowledge one another all year?  It's so easy, all it takes is;
"Good Morning"
"Good Evening"
"Have a Wonderful Day"
"Have a Beautiful Day"
"Enjoy the Rest of Your Day"
"I Hope You Have a Great Day"

I put a lot of those words in caps because I want them to jump out at you, engrain into your subconscious, float around, and then just maybe you will begin to use them throughout your day.  I hope...

Be a nice happy human.


No comments:

Post a Comment