Saturday, November 4, 2017

Why I Love Glen Ivy Hot Springs






















Have you been to Glen Ivy Hot Springs in Corona?  I have now!  My Mom, her Husband, and I all went in May 2017 for my Moms birthday.  She treated me... muhahaha....  THANKS MOM!  She was even generous enough on her birthday to open up a tab at the bar for me, so yes I did indulge and then eat later.  lol  

We had an absolute blast!  What a place this is!  I believe I counted six or seven pools all with different types of water.  You want something really hot, they got it.  You want a regular pool, they got it.  You want epsom salt, they got it and more.  Of course I had to try all of them and had so much fun dipping in and out of each.  

We played in Mud then stepped into the Mud Room.  We rubbed green stuff all over our bodies then sat and let it sit in and afterwards my skin was OH SO SOFT!  Well, my skin is always soft but it did make it softer!  What a time we had!  

My Mom has been there mucho times, but this was my first!  I have to go back!  Next time the tab will be on me Mom!  We will just have to wait until after I deliver this baby inside of me to head back so I can indulge all over again.  No, no, no I wasn't preggo when I went in May.  Next time open bar tab is on me MOM!  

I heard you get in for free on you birthday, so if you're birthday is coming up soon go be lazy!  If you happen to be in Socal go check it out as you will not be disappointed, I PROMISE!

I can't wait to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment