Friday, December 1, 2017

Happy Holidays

The official month of Christmas!!!  I love this time of the year filled with Christmas lights, seasons greetings from strangers, people tend to be nicer, decorations in the stores, Christmas music, and an overall great feeling!

The official countdown to Christmas starts today marking December 1, 2017.  Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, take note of how much nicer humans are!!!  I love it!!!  

Yesterday I decorated inside our home as the pets watched with youngest cat chasing me the entire time.  So funny, but little dude was in the way.  My love was excited to come home and see Christmas decorations, now the only thing we need is a tree which we will go out and get this weekend, of course it will be live for the good smell!  Our baby in the oven even has a stocking up because I'm corny like that!  My love keeps reminding me next year our baby will be out of the oven and enjoying Christmas with us, oh what a gift!

I hope the start of the month is good for all, I know for some the 1st of the month can be looked as a fresh start or a new beginning.  Whatever that looks like for you, make the best of it and enjoy every moment.  

If you don't celebrate the holidays I hope this is a beautiful month for you and if you are a Scrooge I hope you find love in your heart.  Remember love can be found everywhere; in the birds singing, pets at play, smiles of children, the eyes of your loved ones, a favorite outfit, fresh baked food, or even a good bath!  The little things make big possibilities!

Happy Holidays and I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment