Saturday, December 30, 2017

Why is Yoga Beneficial to Life?

Yoga is extremely beneficial to the body in many ways.  What ways?

1) Improves posture
2) Increases energy
3) Great for mindfulness
4) Promotes a healthy metabolism
5) Increases flexibility
6) Improves tone
7) Increases muscle strength
8) Prevents cartilage and joint breakdown
9) Regulates adrenal glands
10) Decreases blood pressure
11) Better SEX!
12) Increases inner strength
and the list goes on and on and on...

Why do I do it?  Overall increased health benefits and mindfulness.  Yoga really helps me to stay in the present.  Remember the past is the past, the future is yet to come, so make the most of the present moment!  

I personally feel yoga helps with pregnancy symptoms and will greatly assist me when I go into labor and God knows I need all the assistance I can get!  

If you've never tried yoga I highly recommend giving it a go.  Yes, you may cut some poses short in the beginning or fall of the wagon for a bit, but if you jump back on and keep at it think of all the health benefits yoga can and will bring into your life.  Try yoga already!  Don't know where to start or what to do... thats fine you don't need to go buy a new wardrobe, just throw on something comfortable you can move around in and google yoga poses.  Try Youtube and watch some videos to pick up some techniques.  Better yet, just follow along.  The benefits of the world wide web!

If you're already a yoga master and do it daily, good for you my stretching and breathing beauty!  I'm so happy you've adopted yoga into your life and I'm sure you're experiencing all of the beautiful benefits.

Cheers to YOGA!



No comments:

Post a Comment