Monday, December 4, 2017

SQUATS are my best friend!

Do you squat?

I DO and I hope you do!  If not, keep reading for reasons why.

Squats work wonders for the human body, just in case you haven't heard.  I only do a set of squats once or twice a day and I've decided to up that.  Why?  Because I should, I can, and I will.   Now that I'm 16 weeks pregnant my baby bump is showing and I want to ensure I don't become a complete lazy ass and not do anything for my body.  After all working our while pregnant can do wonders for me when I'm in labor and I definitely want to do what I can now and up until then to make it better if I can and I will!

What do squats do for the body.  Well honey let me tell you!
1) strengthens butt muscles... makes your booty look good!
2) increases flexibility
3) reduces cellulite
4) builds core strength
5) makes your butt look better!
6) tones abs
7) tones legs
8) helps to prevent lower back pain
9) increases your hops
10) MAKES YOUR BUTT LOOK BETTER!
11) prevents injuries
12) helps to maintain mobility
13) increases your power
14) squats are free!  You can do them anywhere, do some right now!  Do it!
15) good complete workout
16) squats make your butt look better!!!

When I was a manager in a warehouse with a crew full of men I would get a lot of work out advice and one of the main exercises that were stressed were SQUATS!  "Even if you don't do anything, do squats."  This is what I was told.  Back then I worked out a lot, now ehhhh I can do better.  But I definitely do my squats!  

I've even read squats can help to give birth quicker!  whaaaaaaaaat......  nice!

With that said I'm gonna pause and do some squats...  did it!  As I said I'm going to increase the frequency throughout the day I do squats.  Reasoning...  I like to look good naked, duh!  Do I really needs more reasons then that?  

Now go get your squat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment