Friday, November 2, 2018

THINK Before Touching a Pregnant Belly

I would like to say sorry to all of the pregnant belly’s I touched and rubbed over the years without asking.  I never realized how annoying this was until I was pregnant and my gosh, random people would walk up to me and touch my belly.  Then say, oh is it okay if I touch your belly, as they’re already all over it. SMH

I’m so sorry to all of the women I did this to which was only a handful and to those handful, I apologize.  I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.  You should’ve threw up in my face.

If you know someone who’s pregnant it’s probably not a good idea to rub on their belly when they’re not even showing.  OMG this drove me crazy.  I promised myself next time I’m pregnant I’m not going to tell everyone because I don’t want them rubbing all over me.  Why do you feel the need to rub on someone belly when I’m not even showing?  It’s kind of rude.  

Words of advice…  If you see a pregnant female ask if you can touch their belly before you reach out your hand.  I would most likely say yes, but I do have my days when I don’t want to be touched.  If you are granted permission, don’t beat the belly.  I had a few people pat my belly so hard I wanted to drop kick them.  NO, NO, NO peeps my baby is inside I will turn the Universe over for my baby.

When your pregnant emotions are everywhere, nausea comes and goes, back aches, drunk people are annoying, hands all over you is annoying, so be courteous and keep your hands to yourself unless you are granted permission.  It’s the nice human thing to do.  

Be a nice human. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment